Venice is a city that is so unique, a marvel, a miracle on water and an open air museum. To visit Venice signifies living a dream, a once in a lifetime experience. Venice is one of those places to visit once in a lifetime! What should you do in Venice? You will be spoiled for choice!
Day 1 – Do you think that a day will be enough for Piazza San Marco and all the incredible building that circle around it? The Piazza and the church, the Ducal Palace and the Carrer Museum, the new and old Procuratie, the clock tower and the famous Caffé Florian where you can have a coffee and cake looking out over the bustling Piazza. There is something for everyone!
Day 2 – A boat tour through the Canal Grande, enjoying the fantastic panorama. In the afternoon sail to the Giudecca, the beating heart of the city and see the Basilica of Santa Maria delle Salute.
Day 3 – Walking through art: starting from the Penny Guggenheim collection to the Casa di Tre Oci , and visiting contemporary and modern art galleries.
Day 4 – Murano, Burano and Torcello admiring the colorful house that look as if they have been painted for a fairytale and watch the glass blowing artisans at work.
- Gala dinner in a historical palace looking out on the Canal Grande
- Let’s become a Venetian mask artist! A really fun team building activity that brings out the hidden artist in your guests when then prepare their very own carnival masks,
- Discovering the art of glass blowing and making a unique piece alongside the master artisans.
- Bacari tour: a real fun activity that takes you around Venice trying out cocktails in the most traditional bars in the city
- In the footsteps of Casanova: discover the life of Casanova through characters in costume placed around the areas where he once roamed, that tell the story of this iconic figure